Thriving In Chaos, presented by Tracy Knofla, is available as a powerfully engaging keynote presentation or a dynamic and interactive half-day seminar. This presentation is lively and fun, and creates many teachable moments for managers and employees alike.
During the program, participants will:
- Experience an enlightening demonstration of the effects of chaos on their professional and personal lives.
- Identify factors in today’s world that bring chaos into their lives.
- Identify choices they have to bring some of their chaos under control.
- Develop a plan to be more effective in both their professional and personal lives.
- Learn to maneuver around the roadblocks to find full enjoyment of their lives.
Special Thriving In Chaos features:
- Thriving In Chaos – the book, which features many lessons from the workshop and much more (special discount on books for workshop participants)
- Thriving Tips – email updates to participants every month to remind them of the essential workshop points
Let Tracy teach your participants to make those small changes that will make a BIG DIFFERENCE for everyone hosting a Thriving In Chaos event today!
Our consultants help you to keep pace with change. We provide new perspectives and fresh ideas that create both immediate and long-lasting results. Our professionals also reinforce and validate initiatives that may be already occurring within your organization.