- Checklist of how to promote the program.
- Checklist of ways to use and fund the program.
- Article about why to use the You. Me. We. program.
- Electronic posters to print and distribute
- You. Me. We. logo and photo.
- GTC Dramatic Dialogues group photo:
- Troupe 1
- Troupe 2
- Press release and campus media interview.
- Letter to encourage faculty and staff to promote to students and attend.
- Electronic event announcement to forward to faculty and students.
- Post program seminar on Experiencing Diversity for a maximum of 50 participants.
- Program evaluation sheet available to print.
Giving students opportunities to talk about Diversity and Inclusion
Racism * Sexism * LGBTQ
Virtual Presentations are Available.
An interactive program on racism, sexism, and LGBTQ issues especially for college students.
Presented by GTC Dramatic Dialogues, You. Me. We. exposes the often-unintentional ugliness of prejudice, setting the stage for a lively discussion of diversity. In two scenes, we follow students as they attempt to navigate the sometimes-difficult terrain of multicultural campus relationships.
During talk-backs, students can confront the characters and voice their own opinions on issues of race, sex, sexual orientation, and gender. You. Me. We. is a 90-minute program that gets college students talking about diversity.