You. Me. We.Giving students opportunities to talk about Diversity and Inclusion Racism * Sexism * LGBTQ issues
GTC Dramatic Dialogues
An interactive program on racism, sexism, and LGBTQ issues especially for college students.
Presented by GTC Dramatic Dialogues, You. Me. We. exposes the often-unintentional ugliness of prejudice, setting the stage for a lively discussion of diversity. In two scenes, we follow students as they attempt to navigate the sometimes-difficult terrain of multicultural campus relationships.
During talk-backs, students can confront the characters and voice their own opinions on issues of race, sex, sexual orientation, and gender. You Me. We. Programs are 90 minutes long and are available for groups of approximately 20 to 500.
This program can be customized for:
- New Student Orientation, Welcome Week, First Year Experience
- Student Leaders, Volunteers, Student Staff
- Athletes, Greek Life, Residence Life, Student Activities
- Campus Theme Programs, Students Campus Wide
- Conferences, Lecture Series, Convocations