- Checklist of how to promote the program.
- Checklist of ways to use and fund the program.
- Article about the importance of using What’s It All About? program.
- Electronic posters to print and distribute
- What’s It All About? logo and photo.
- GTC Dramatic Dialogues group photo:
- Troupe 1
- Troupe 2
- Press release and campus media interview.
- Electronic event announcement to forward to faculty and students.
- Program evaluation sheet available to print.
Combining crucial material from GTC Dramatic Dialogue’s popular single-issue shows, What’s It All About? gets students thinking and talking about today’s most important campus issues: sexual assault, diversity, and substance abuse. Its 90-minute format allows time for dialogue on a wide variety of topics, while fitting into your busy programming schedule.